Rochester Knitting Guild Membership!
Joining the Rochester Knitting Guild is easy!
Cost: $25 a year (September Meeting to September Meeting)
Membership entitles you to:
- Subscription to News For Ewes, the RKG Newsletter mailed monthly or emailed in pdf format!
- Use of and borrowing privileges in the fantastic Guild Library
- Courtesy discounts at Member Shops
- Early registration and member prices for workshops with nationally known instructors
- Participate in guild events
- Help and support from a group of over 300 knitters
- Monthly programs to inspire your knitting
- Access to the Members Only areas on the Rochester Knitting Guild website
Please click HERE for the RKG Membership Form
Please bring your completed form and the
$25 RKG Membership Fee to the meeting to join.
(Cash or Check are accepted)
Paypal can not be accepted at this time.
Members may renew their existing memberships anytime during the membership year which begins in September and ends in May of the following year.
Current dues are:
-Family: $40 ($25 for the primary member & $15 for the family member)
-Students: $15 with Student ID
-Guests: Guest may attend one meeting at no charge. The member will be asked to sign in
their guest. If the guest returns for a second meeting, they will need to join.
Name Badges & Membership Cards
-Each paying member receives a current membership card, name badge and lanyard. Please remember to bring your name badge to each meeting. Name badges will be checked at the door.
-New members may pick up their name badges at the check-in table the month after joining.
-Renewals by mail: a membership card will be mailed if a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) is enclosed OR may be held at the check-in table for member pick up.
If you were a member last year but did not pick up your name badge and have renewed your membership for 2020, please pick up your name badge at the check-in table.
–Lost name badges: The cost to replace a lost name badge and lanyard is $2.00.