The Guild is sponsoring a “Kate-along” that will run until the March, 2018 meeting.
We are excited to welcome Kate Atherley as the Guest Instructor for our Spring 2018 Workshops. What better way to get ready for her arrival than to explore all of her beautiful patterns!
We invite members to bring their projects knit from patterns by Kate Atherley for a SPECIAL SHOW AND TELL AT EACH MEETING starting in October 2017 until the March 2018 meeting. Each project you knit, can be entered into a raffle drawing to win a seat at one of the Spring 2018 Workshop Classes!
Official Rules can be found HERE
Raffle Entry Form can be found HERE
Where can I find Kate’s Patterns?
- The RKG Library: We have many of her books and videos for Guild Members to check out for free from our Guild Library.
- Ravelry: Kate has many beautiful patterns to choose from. Some of them are free! Click HERE to visit her Ravelry page
- Craftsy: There are online classes as well as some patterns to be found HERE!
- Annie’s Classes: A few online classes as well as DVD’s for purchase can be found HERE!
- Youtube: A quick search brought up 300 videos that either feature Kate or talk about her classes and patterns. Check it out HERE!